View Single Post
Old 05.31.2019, 05:03 PM   #1
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe I should put this in the "not enough gays" thread, but I want more people to see it. I'm noticing that even the "woke" generation are often misinformed.

- the large majority of trans women are lesbian. Something like 70% if I remember correctly. Some are bi or pan. Less are straight. Think about it: from birth you hate your body, you hate anything masculine. Extreme dysphoria. Why would you like that on other people? So transphobes - you have no reason to get uncomfortable. Odds are we are not attracted to you in any way. If you have trouble getting women to fuck you, trans women don't want to fuck you either. Get over yourself.

- this is not a cultural phenomenon. Transgender persons make up less than 2% of the population. It's simply we are no longer as oppressed by western puritanism so more people are coming out, akin to gays in the 90s.

- As all bodies have a spectrum of both testosterone and estrogen, this has always existed throughout all of history and throughout all cultures. Many cultures, especially in Asia have always recognized several genders. Some tribes they were shamans as they were seen to have the wisdom of both sexes.

- There is a biological factor. The current most popular medical understanding of why "the brain doesn't match the body" is that this spectrum of hormones is flipped during gestation of the fetus. The brain forms first. It gets majority estrogen so a "girl brain" is formed. Something switches and the rest of the body recieves majority testosterone through the rest of development. This is evidenced by MRI brain patterns.

- very few trans women have "fake" breasts in the sense of plastic surgery. Trans women take hormones. This redistributes weight from arms, etc, to hips and breasts, etc.

- trans women are not as strong as cis men. See above. Hormones play a large role in strength. We have the same capacities as cis women.

Never, ever, ever, EVER tell a trans woman "you're so lucky you don't get periods". That is incredibly insulting.

Body dysphoria encompasses everything, including a reproductive system. Even if we don't want kids we want a uterus, ovaries, eggs, everything. Yes, we understand periods are annoying, but since transitioning I often think about the fact that I will never be a mother. It makes me very sad.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|