View Single Post
Old 12.09.2012, 06:12 AM   #68
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i cannot help but thinking, that in situations like this, when the one partner is in the closet, the other plays a role and has the task if s/he decides to, that is beyond the relationship. it has to do with the troubled person. its the role of the savior, in some ways and it is a lot to take in for both parts.
i am afraid that in the end, the one who is 'saved' cant be with his savior any longer. s/he has changed, might feel inferior (cant find better word now), might feel free to do things s/he couldnt before.
the worst-worst scenario is that the person in trouble, is using the other, without realizing. and that can be traumatizing as well, especially if its not perceived in a 'healthy' way, again by both parts.

thats just some thoughts i have, doesnt mean that this is the case.
and of course it all depends, on both parts characters and how strong they have built their relationship etc.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|