View Single Post
Old 06.23.2009, 09:28 AM   #29
koolthing78
bad moon rising

koolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asseskoolthing78 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cagedbird
is that a gay-themed t for gay pride week thurston is wearing?

That's funny, I was trying to figure out the same thing. All I could make out was a drawing of a presumably nude guy squatting, though at one point when Thurston's guitar strap wasn't in the way, I thought I might have seen a glimspe of another figure behind him. Either way, it made me chuckle.

Edit: it was at 3:29, but all it looks like is a second pair of legs behind the guy. Not sure the meaning of the shirt, but I'm sure it has a story.
Either I don't understand the point of "repping," or I do and it really is pointless. Fortunately I'm colorblind, so it wouldn't make sense to concern myself with being concerned about it in the first place.

www.myspace.com/koolthing78
koolthing78 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|