View Single Post
Old 02.29.2008, 04:39 AM   #20
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
this is a thread dedicated to all the music people secretly like or listen to. so tell us.

lily allen (she is so adorable and as far as pop music today goes -- ace.)

I think lots of "Britainers" (???) over here hate here becuz she got (gets?) way too much coverage on media,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
And Saturnine, you only like Lily Allen because she's got the same name as you. You might think twice about liking her if you see her chat show. She's ANNOYING!

but the record is really well produced and most songs are well written.
So yeah, stop listening to her banter if you don't like her "public persona" and stick to the record like I do. ha ha. And my name is non lily/lilly/allen/alien wathever.
But it's not a secret that I like that album...hmmmm....secret secret...I really don't know what to post, I'm not ashamed of the stuff I like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
This thread will very soon be filled with people saying, you shouldn't be ashamed of the music you like etc.
mainly becuz, well, if I like it I like it, ha ah.
Maybe I could say Kate Wax coz no one of my friends know her music, so it's kinda secret? dunno. I type like a 12 yo today.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|