View Single Post
Old 01.18.2011, 01:11 PM   #9
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I've never been able to appreciate Citizen Kane, or 2001. I understand Orson Welles' role as a renegade in the industry, but Kane has never been my cup of tea, and I found 2001 to be quite dull in comparison to many of Kubrick's other works. Maybe I'm red-flagging my ignorance on the subject, but I am a film school graduate - so I have at least somewhat of an idea what I'm talking about.

As far as new additions to the list go, it'd be nice to see one of Jodorowsky's works up there, and agree with SpectralJulian on the fact that Allen, and Leone are also very list-worthy. But SpectralJulian is also right in the fact that there are definitely more than ten 10/10 films out there, and it'd be difficult to select a top ten of those, and rank them based on mass appeal. It's quite a silly list, if you truly think about it.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|