View Single Post
Old 12.21.2009, 10:56 AM   #36
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
in my opinion i don't think "work in progress" for improvisation it's a weakest point, if your way of music is improvisation, it's hard to know even for the musician when he is happy with his work that depends of many things (even the mood of the player can have a huge influence on the music he's playing )

well you always can say if he plays the same music in another way, the theme it's not same, so will be another thing, in that way he's really improvised. ( i understand your point of view but my english it's not good enough to explain exactly my point )
chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|