View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 09:29 AM   #15
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
ahhh man, i've got a little niece (7) and a nephew (8) and they are like the center of my universe, i'd do anything for them, the other weekend my brother (their father) was going over from Ireland to the UK to see a Manchester United football match and my nephew (who is Man Utd nutz!) was too sick to go so he let his little sister take his place, i was so proud of him cuz he didnt make a fuss at all, he just knew himself that he was too sick to go and she brought him back loads of pressies and Man Utd merchandise and stuff. I know what your feeling though man, you feel so helpless and your kinda going "why the fuck is this happening to my niece?" give her shitloads of attention and make a really really big deal of her for the next few days.... and tell her a load of your Sonic Buddies were asking after her..