View Single Post
Old 12.12.2008, 01:53 AM   #8
wilffiv
little trouble girl

wilffiv kicks all y'all's asseswilffiv kicks all y'all's asseswilffiv kicks all y'all's asseswilffiv kicks all y'all's asseswilffiv kicks all y'all's asseswilffiv kicks all y'all's asseswilffiv kicks all y'all's asseswilffiv kicks all y'all's asseswilffiv kicks all y'all's asseswilffiv kicks all y'all's asseswilffiv kicks all y'all's asses
maintain that, chaos is the future......Brother James give it to me......... and i am currently standing on the corner, making the nature scene.... Thinking about how I believe all her lies, but i won't fall for it..... And while standing on this corner, i'm watching it... it's running down my street with white power sneekers.... Brother James give it to me.... I try to push it away, but the world still looks red, people with fish eyes and the ground sucks... Walk on my finger tips...... Brother James give it to me .... And yet,.. Sunday comes along again... On Sunday i support the flower of women, and use the power of man... brother james give it to me... and from this corner i can see that society is a hole.. and future is next... Tomorrow I'll be inhuman but for today i'm just gonna ride this silver rocket while everyone's talking 'bout the stormy weather and coming from their winter vacation... brother james give it to me.... Mind you, I'm still Standing on the corner, looking out for the mirror girl, hoping she steals MY soul... I wonder how it came to be?.. brother james give it to me... (I NOW LEAVE THE CORNER).... I'm just walking around, your city is a wonder town... I'm hung up on speed king nation, caught up on a nail.... And while hanging on this nail, I looked up at the sky, and there was a face, a womans face, and it said: all of your dreams will come true, all my dreams came true, but now, i have a bunch of other dreams.... brother james give it to me.... So I'm now returning home and I realize: Chaos is the Future and after that is the TRUTH!!!!
wilffiv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|