View Single Post
Old 02.16.2008, 05:42 PM   #43
Kina
children of satan

Kina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's asses
I could love someone who doesn't love them, but I would find it hard to love someone who hated my music taste in general. I remember I went out with this guy when I was a teenager who asked me what I liked to listen to, and when I told him he didn't actually know any of the bands I mentioned. So he just asked me to bring in a tape of my favourite band I brought in one of SY's, when he heard it he said it sounded shit cause it was too weird. You can imagine I wasn't impressed when someone just dismisses something just cause they think it's different. So yeah the moral of the story is that I can't get along with someone who doesn't at least sympathise a bit with my 'weird' taste in music.
Kina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|