View Single Post
Old 06.18.2007, 12:47 PM   #104
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v

anyways to add, eventhough I'm not a Starbucks fan as a corporate chain GIANT in coffeeshops (I also personally don't like coffee, which doesn't help...) you should know and keep in mind that they are the world's premier GREEN Corporation...
I'm suprised that nobody here has mentioned that i guess not many of us listen to NPR but Starbucks has done so much to become a environmentally safe and future funding corporation more so than any other corporation/compnay or LLC or whatever you wan to call them all... they have made HUGE STRIDES and this is coming from their top management to do things to help the world and the future generations that must live here.
educate yourself on this subject please before you rant and rave about how much they SUCK! do you recycle as much as you can????

so if dislike them thats fine as you forget their many other things to hate in this world...

yes they also sell fair traded coffee which is good for farmers-- i'd rather have MILLIONS of pounds of fair traded coffee sold than ony a few in some obscure shop where only snobs buy. if you think folgers is so awesome for the world, think again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
Yes, of course the coffee is horrible. That's why the place is so popular, despite their high prices. All their customers are just too stupid to know that other places sell cheaper, un-horrible coffee.

My family used to own a mom and pop store that was ruined by chain stores and shopping malls. But you know what? We didn't whine about it. The consumer has a right to choose.

Give Starbucks credit. They gave people something great, and they're successful because of it. What do people have against success, anyway?

very lucid and articulate-- repped.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|