View Single Post
Old 05.30.2010, 05:23 PM   #20
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
when I was 17 me and a very long term girlfriend ended up fucking in her mom's car in the parking lot of a shopping center (I know, kids do the damnedest things).. it was getting to be a stereotype, foggy ass windows, bouncing car, my chick started getting excessively loud, we had only started making out but things get carried away when you're young, then out of no where a LOUD bang on the windows stopped us mid-fuck...

we thought it was like security or something. suddenly the door flings open, and its her momz....

we thought we were done for. the car smelled like fucking, the windows were completely fogged over, we were sweating like crazy, she had been straight yelling seconds before...

momz acted completely oblivious, didn't say a single word, started off with a bad joke, got in the car and we drove off. my chick didn't even get to pull her panties up under her skirt until the next stop, she was sitting back there comando with the love juices dripping on the seat.. lord have mercy I thought we were done for... since nothing happened we just finished the job at the next parking lot stop on the way home

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|