View Single Post
Old 11.19.2011, 02:02 PM   #15330
Ghostchase
100%

Ghostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's assesGhostchase kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
@Ghostchase 8 1/2 is one of my favorites. Fellini's most surreal masterpiece. I was actually watching Nights of Cabiria earlier today which is one of the better films I've seen by him. I loved how the ending was depressing for some reason... it builds up by making you think something ominous is going to happen to cabiria, and just ends with that bleak atmosphere. I should watch La Strada.

Nights of Cabiria? Will have to watch! I was thinking Fellini's La Dolce Vita next, the man was a true visionary of film.

Huge fan of Jim's work, I throughly enjoy every second of his films. Tom Waits, brilliant. John Lurie, and Bob! Good times! Can't wait to watch Stranger Than Paradise and Mystery Train... and The Limits of Control!
Ghostchase is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|