Thread: PJ HARVEY
View Single Post
Old 02.23.2011, 02:26 AM   #121
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I got my Pj vinyl yesterday. At first I must say that the covers is again fascinating! There is same style of all the PJ album covers as there is SY Syr-serie and I like it! But the music...Well I was listened it just once. And I knew that the album would be very different as the predecessor. But still I was yesterday quite disappointed. I think her new direction is too mediocre to me. I liked the sound of autoharp, but maybe itīs not a good instrument to compose. Also the samples on the songs didnīt work (only in "England" they worked). Maybe the problem is that in album is very English atmosphere and I couldnīt understand it because Iīm not English (I have to say the Who is one of my favourites). I really hope my opinion changes when I listen it many times again.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|