View Single Post
Old 09.11.2010, 03:14 AM   #2349
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, Vagrant Story sounds so awful. I'd always heard that it was a remarkable game, but I was never too interested in looking at it. Today I realized how little I'm familiar with RPG's of the 00's, I've played maybe three or four of them, Deus Ex being my favorite.

Played a fair amount of this today. It's ok I guess, extremely predictable and exposition is non existent. But it's fine, it's Final Fantasy, and considerably better than the more recent efforts, but the gameplay is all the same really. I've played them all in some capacity with the exception of 5 and 13, and this one is no new ground. But whatever, I like it ok.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|