Thread: Weddings
View Single Post
Old 07.13.2010, 10:16 PM   #12
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
it's good that not everyone on here is a sour asshole. and dont bitch about weddings costing you money and holiday days as you can always rsvp in the negative and not go.

my wedding was so all my friends from all over the country could come over for a party. and we employed local artists to make our clothes, make our jewellery and take our photos. we also asked people not to give us presents and we put on a feast at a 4 star restaurant with all booze supplied with the cheapest bottle of wine at $40. damn we were selfish paying for our friends to have a great time, what boring and selfish cunts we are.

hahaha im clearly not as boring as you and dont winge like a little bitch nearly as much, grow up and dont be such a sallow cunt (pale fucker with lots of dead skin cells). you are the one who is selfish and boring.

ooohhh me other poeples joy is costing me holidays and money and miss out on the things i want to do... hmmm selfish and boring go figure

i say fuck anyone who thinks other peoples joy is a selfish and boring thing. you my friend are a souless cretin if you cannot share in the joy of your friends that are getting married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Have been the bane of 2010 for me. Fuck anyone who has had one, is going to have one, has ever thought about having one, has ever been to one, or even knows what one is.

Question to people who have weddings: do you know how selfish and boring you are?
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|