View Single Post
Old 12.26.2013, 12:40 AM   #112
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
They would require your passport to be valid for at least six months in order to let you in. If it would expire before that, they are likely to deny you entry (in which case, you wouldn't be allowed to board the plane). That's how I understand it works for Mexicans, at least.

EDIT:
Reading around, there are exceptions to that rule and they would only require your passport to be valid for your intended period of stay, Nici. That in case you'd had your password issued whether in Germany, or Australia. Many other countries are part of this exception, too.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/104770.pdf
so I am good to go if i am leaving the states on 17th february and my passport is valid til 1st of march?

(sorry, it's 6:40 am and I've been awake all night watching covert affairs and eating sausages, my head is very slow and i get easily confused rn)

either way: thank you for reading up on it

edit: it confuses me cause for me what you wrote sounds like my passport would only have to be valid for the duration of my stay, but in the link you posted mexico (as well as germany) is on the list and you wrote that they'd need an additional 6 months?
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|