View Single Post
Old 11.13.2013, 09:40 PM   #1171
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
hehe no i don't, Yeezus is perfect. Old is my 2nd fav rap album this year tho. Long.Live.A$AP is 3rd.

i miss the great innovation of 2011. that was an amazing year for internet rap. new artists just kept popping outta nowhere and shitted on the game.

Live.Love.A$AP, Blackland Radio 66.6, 808s & Dark Grapes II, Black Up, Exmilitary, I'm Gay, etc.. wow.

Yo louder

Yo NR

Either of you guys give a listen to Doley Bernays yet? This kid does indeed deserve an explosive fan reaction to push him past flavor of the week status on the mixtape circuit. Give him a listen and if you're not into it, I'll reimburse you for the cost of the album myself. (Get it? Cuz it's free and all?)

You two need to listen to Black Milk's No Poison NO Paradise. It's a heavy and thoughtful album, and, like, nobody gives a shit about it at all. It's remarkable. Just by listening to it you become part of the elite.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|