Thread: Crying
View Single Post
Old 12.28.2012, 02:56 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
What, watching CSPAN footage from the House not doing it for ya?

Read this then..

By the way, I did indeed recently have a singular inner-Apocalyptic meltdown and succumbed to falling to the floor in a cascade of gut-wrenching tears.. but like Bytor I got a lot on my plate lately, and in truth, it was like three fucking years over-do from not properly grieving the last time I faced the jaws of Hell.. Sometimes its cleansing, others its just boring. I prefer the Stoic approach involving inward psychological masochism and other forms of spiritual nihilism [e.g prying open my third eye.. ], the end result, what the Fathers call Apatheia (a state of existence completely voided of passions, not to be confused with apathy which is a complete lack of concern)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|