View Single Post
Old 11.22.2007, 08:31 AM   #152
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
mcclaren is gone. sacked as of 10am today....

england were absolutely dire. the only player out there that looked good was peter crouch and possibly darren bent but the rest were at 6s and 7s. croatia were a strong team and i reckon will win euro 08 but england... no excuses, terrible terrible performance....... and what was with the pitch, it looked like a game from the 1970s on espn classic!

at least england were slightly better than ireland.... venables for the irish job now i reckon!

Frank Lampard, man of the match??!
There was clearly some funky substance in the press box water.

Well yeah he's gone now, i feel sorry for the poor sod. The players were awful, Wayne Bridge had a mare, Frank the Plank was nowhere, Gerrard was running around like a headless chicken.
Bring in Jose

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|