View Single Post
Old 05.10.2006, 02:50 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hah, having a hospital full of junkies is a bad policy, considering the amount of drugs available for anyone with a habit.

marijuana just happens to fall into some legal grey area. i mean they don't test for beer drinking, do they? (drunks are worse than potheads, but cmon-- would you want a stoner filling up your prescription or administering your dose?-- "uh... i forgot how much i put there, man..."). anyway..

i'd say if your friend can't fool the test he should spread his metaphorical buttcheeks wide open & confess he's a "drug fiend" or whatever-- this automatically puts him in a disability status and makes him ineligible to be fired.

actually, he should talk to a lawyer instead of getting internet advice. maybe he'll manage to get a nice severance package, heh heh...

i have to say however your friend MUSt have a drug problem if he feels compelled to use IN SPITE of the risk this poses on his job. i mean, does he need it so badly he's willing to risk his paycheck for it? either/or. you can say it hasnt interfered with his job, but have no proof-- we have evidence however that it has interfered with his judgment. and if you have bad judgment, can you be trusted at work?

--
ps. atari is no doubt one of the smartest people around here.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|