View Single Post
Old 05.09.2006, 10:11 PM   #8
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I've written before (at the old board a couple of times) how to beat the litmus(esque) stick tests (which are used to test for heroin, marijuana & cocaine) that are most commonly given. Most employers (& the courts & police as well) cannot afford any more expensive method of testing than the litmus dipstick.

Forget all the jive you hear & don't trust any over-the-counter bullshit potions. I've seen these fail time & time again when people ignored my advice. Golden Seal Root will dehydrate you & may cause internal organ damage if taken it too great an amount. I'm sure vinegar, cranberry juice or jello isn't a hindrance to the effort, but they are also not necessary.

First of all, if the test is unsupervised then it's extremely easy to beat. Supervised ones are trickier using my proven method. All the ones I beat were supervised by either a probation or police officer.

I learned about this technique watching an HBO documentary series in the '80s called "Life of Crime" that followed two drug addict thieves for a period of a few years. I was only in high school when I saw the show, but later, in my times of need, I remembered the information which was only discussed on the show for like 10 seconds. The thieves had to piss for their parole officer & they passed. Knowing that they were both hardcore heroin addicts, the documentarian naturally asked one of them just how they had beaten the test. By the way, the series ended when both of them got life in prison.

If you have any notice, then drink lots of water during the days leading up to the test. It's not really even necessary to stop doing drugs the night before or even the day of the test either. What you do is dilute your urine by drinking lots of water & you also allow for a long, continuous stream by drinking so much water. However, you must never actually piss the very first piss of the day or the very first part of a urine stream either or you will fail. The first part of the stream is where the vast majority of the toxins are released. About an hour before you go in for the test, you dip the tip of your left (if you're right-handed & plan on holding your dick with your right hand during the test) index (pointing) finger in bleach. When you are asked to piss, you simply feign not being able to go & then actually piss the first part of the stream into the toilet. As you are still pissing, you transfer the stream to the cup & as you do so you must gently tap your finger with the bleach onto the stream for a split-second. Your left hand is also holding the cup so this is not too noticeable or difficult really.
You're good now. You just passed. Some people try to bring in visine bottles of bleach if the test is unsupervised, but they end up using far too much bleach & making the results of the test inconclusive, which necessitates yet another test in the future. As long as you can even barely smell bleach when you put your finger right up to your nose then this method will absolutely work if you do it correctly.

Since one doesn't have too much notice on the job when a drug test might be administered, I would advise keeping a small amount of bleach handy, unless your job has some on hand & just drinking as much water as you can before the test. Even on this short notice passing the test should be a cinch because most employee drug tests are not supervised.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|