View Single Post
Old 05.17.2007, 02:34 PM   #24
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
hmm, not to change the subject (okay, i always do that), but...

man, i hate requiem for a dream. i'm the only person in the world who does, but jesus do i ever hate that goddamn film. i appreciate the "Art" of it, i guess (yay!!! editing your drug addiction movie like a music video! so artful!) but the acting in that film is just so awful... jared leto, the worst actor of our generation, crying to jennifer connely (playing a robot) just annoyed the shit out of me.. don't get me started about the wayan. the best actor in the movie is the old woman, but her subplot is so ridiculously stupid.

as far as "Mainstream drug film with some artful direction" goes, trainspotting is 50 million times better. requiem just annoys me. one of those films, along with donnie darko, that actually gets worse after the first time you watch it. cuz when i first watched requiem i was like "oh okay, this film's pretty cool." i tried watching it again with my girlfriend and i was like "wow, the acting in this film is TERRIBLE..." then, by the third time i watched it, i was like, "wow. this is, like, everyone's favorite movie. and it SUCKS ASS." and before anyone says anything, i don't just dislike it because everyone else started liking it or something; i love fight club and memento. but requiem is just overrated dog shit. and not disturbing at all... we all have our addictions, so fucking what. don't do heroin, you idiot.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|