View Single Post
Old 05.01.2006, 12:16 PM   #92
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I don't want to meet any of you. I have a life, and this weekend I received fellatio from an actual girl.

I can only imagine conversations with you losers going along the lines of, "gee, sonic youth are good, aren't they?" "Yup, they sure are. I really like 'em. Do you like 'em?" "Yeah, I really like 'em. They're really neat." "Yeah, I agree..."

Seriously though, that's not interesting in the slightest, is it? No, it isn't. It's just gay.

Exceptions: anyone female and sexually active, preferably brunette and around the age of 17.

(almost) best post ever! i agree with porkmarras that the suction action must not happen very often if you are compelled to announce it, but whatever, congratulations

your post was hilarious anyway. for the record, i've met kegmama, evil nerd (he hasn't been around for a bit), naomi, patrick & jenn-- very cool people! the last 3 rode in the back of my car & were very funny & cool to hang out with. also stood right next to rock y at a show without knowing who he was-- good neighbor, friendly and relaxed, & took great pics of noise against fascism.

but realities aside, your post is fucking funny as hell-- best of the thread. i'm going to slap your ass just for that

(but no, i dont want to meet you, you might have terrible breath or who knows, worse...)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|