View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 12:48 PM   #62
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I don't want to rain on the England supporter's parade, but not one single Premiership manager said England will win it. Most of them said Brazil will win it, closely followed by Spain.

I knew I shouldnt have disagreed with every pundit, writer, bookie and fan who's been commentating on this for the last 6 months, id decided to dismiss them all and put my house on England until I read what you had to say. And gosh darn it, you might have just saved my life with this stark, sober, razor-sharp analysis. Thanks!

And also, 1 match, 1 correct prediction... I should probably quit while im ahead.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|