View Single Post
Old 07.26.2007, 05:31 PM   #72
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I don't have any White Stripes. If I were to get something, what would you recommend?

stay that way, you're lucky.

anyhoo, dude, i live in mexico, if i get 10 good bands to play here, then i feel it's a good year for music, if two of those ten are not metal, i consider myself super lucky to attend them. if any of those shows is by someone i really want to see and have waited for years to see them and they did a two song set like they mean it, i so would love it. so what if they play too short or two long?

time is relative, if a grindcore band played for two hours, it would be exhausting; a regular grind set is like 15 minutes long and you get the full experience.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|