View Single Post
Old 03.18.2018, 12:39 AM   #3828
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Personally i am thrilled at prospects of seeing Trump's ego and self control completely self destruct to the point of self immolation in July when the democrats CRUSH him in a barrage of attack ads and soundbytes..

Trump isn't a politician so he doesn't know or have experience in keeping his cool under such microscopic and hyper criticism.

GOP is literally destroying themselves like the democrats did in the 1960s with Segregationists.. it will be fun to see them collapsed under the weight of their own bigotry and stupidity

I'm sick. SICK I tell you. Why am I looking at the early parts of this thread? What am I getting from this exercise? I'm still trying to come to terms with how in the fuck Trump became POTUS. How did we go from there to here? Everyday I turn on the news and just fucking groan.

God help me.