View Single Post
Old 06.10.2010, 10:15 AM   #24864
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
A few days after September 11th, 2001, I was directed to visit Alternative Tentacles' web site and told that I would not believe the idiocy that I found there. And such was the case. As the front page opened, I saw what might be the most depressing comment on the intelligence of the young punk rock generation that I have ever seen. Right there on the front page read the statement: "Many people have written in asking what Jello thinks about the terrorist attacks." ... Say that slowly to yourself. "Many people have written in asking what Jello thinks about the terrorist attacks." What exactly does it mean? Here's what it means: Punk rockers saw it on the news and were completely unable to figure out how they were SUPPOSED TO RESPOND. People are dead! That's bad! But... they were terminal preppies in the World Trade Center. So that's good! No but... pain was caused to people. That's bad! But... but the Pentagon was hit, and those are the guys I'm not supposed to like. So that's good! Oh, I can't figure it out on my own --- WWJD?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|