View Single Post
Old 11.17.2013, 12:59 AM   #1188
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
something will always eclipse everthing that's mentioned in this thread in the future. believe me. hip hop is fickle and will move on to something better. Yeezus is a weakling compared to whats coming next.

some will be classic, others will be dishwater.

remember when DMX was the epidome of hyped up badass hip hop in 98? nothing new, always changing.

No, I don't have any recollection of that. I remember catching glimpses of really ostentatious videos. I remember hearing a song and thinking, "this guy is just the Jewel of."

He's a lame ass whiny douche-chill talking about struggle and pain, but also barking like a dog, which is apparently gangsta for yodeling. Again, DMX = Jewel.

I was banging Wu-Tang Forever in 1998. DMX had no impact on my world at all.

Not trying to be a dick, just saying. No, I don't recall him ever being the epitome of anything except or being the more commercial, male, rap equivalent of Jewel.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|