Thread: Complain.
View Single Post
Old 06.20.2009, 10:56 PM   #45
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
It's ridiculous, I could get a house (like 2/3 bedroom, 2 bath) for $300 plus utilities in the town where they did a shitton of the Manhattan Project. (no joke, the place is weird) or I could get a dirty, smelly 1 room apartment for $500 plus utilities where I can walk to class. Compound this with the fact that I'm still jobless. I'll take a Draino-tini for one please.

Oh, also, not really a complaint, but a little fact that I kind of just remembered, I've lived within 30 minutes of two of the largest munitions/atomic areas in the US. YES!!! I've probably develop all kinds of odd biological malfunctions.