View Single Post
Old 01.03.2014, 07:17 PM   #1423
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I'm new to Twitter, I'm like Bart Simpson, "I must only use my powers to annoy." BUT on the real, I had a serious conversation now with my favorite author since I was a kid about his new paintings, and have the confessions with MC Tree. I didn't realize Twitter was legit? I always figured it was like bands/artists myspaces/facebooks (e.g. run by friends as webmasters).. I would have been trolling on twitter YEARS AGO. Its tailor made for my kind of meme saturated snark and trolling. I essentially just troll bomb peoples' otherwise serious attempts at conversation! Its fucking fantastic yo

I didn't put E-40 on my top-10, even though he did put out like a triple album this year, but I didn't even get to chop it up yet, too much new music in 2013. I'm glad my rep made your week, glad some of us are still nice to each other on SYG like the old days, snarky but friendly. I agree that Vol5/6/7 should at least squeeze into number 10 on the best of 2013 list, even if just on the sheer principle that E-40 put out a fucking triple album, that is both relevant and good, is actually creative and not just some rehash of all his old shit, AND has new artists on it?? 40-fonzerelli got mad game in rap music, probably the most underrated legend of hip hop and rap music, I mean honestly, and sincerely, whose discography is more extensive or relevant across FOUR DECADES OF RAP MUSIC!! (1980s with The Click, 1990s solo and with Tupac and B-legit, 2000s with the hyphy movement which was probably a high-water mark in popularity, and now the 2010s with this sick MOB music.) Fuck. Dude is legit yo!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|