View Single Post
Old 06.12.2010, 01:37 PM   #14
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i used to have legs but i realized they required calories so i cut them off. now all i hope for is for handicap ramps at street crossings.

ha ha ok, sorry for the teasing. i had no car in DC (only a zipcar membership), but living in the southwest without one would be crippling. LA is so fucking big, i can't imagine the pain of going around without wheels.

are there buses to the beach?

fuck your vanity, get yourself a rusty clunker, and help the american dream of choking the planet with our exhaust fumes.

eh, holy fuck, time to get on the tv.

if you want to go to the playa it is quite the excursion on the bus, I work there and it takes a while. That is precisely the problem with MTA here in LA, this city is literally vast. Other cities are dwarfed by us in terms of square miles.. To go from Long Beach to Downtown is like going from Bronx to the burbs, NYC transport in actuality is not as good as LA in this regard, MTA here in LA is enormous. That is why it takes to so so so long to get places, because in LA we travel long distances from place to place, the average american drives 40 miles a day. The average person in LA probably drives twice that, and just going out for a night or to an afternoon gathering perhaps could tripple that. I have easily put 300 miles in a single day just driving around to a few places here in LA to catch some cool happenings. I have even covered over a 100 miles in a day on the Metro alone!!

yr right.. game is on, got to see this super hyped up US vs UK match, though honestly, half of the US team are from England.. I don't understand the 21st century World Cup teams, they are all far to internationalized to honestly call them "American" or "English" or "Argentinian" because they import players worldwide like US baseball swallows up Latinos..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|