View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 03:46 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Serious, we have one of the largest rail networks in the WORLD and yet the bus system to link up with the rails is terrifying heartless and unreliable. Even the newspaper commented that trying to get across town can "leave commuters in tears" and though I've been doing it for well over 6 years now, I still get fucked up and frustrated waiting hours for buses.

at least every other week I get basically stranded hours across town waiting for a connecting bus to show, and what sucks is they are often ridiculously late and sometimes simply DO NOT SHOW UP!!

It is soul crushing to try to get to places on time, you have to leave hours early, and stand around waiting forever forever forever. Its great practice for Ethiopia

LA, wake up. How do you expect to survive global warming if you do not prioritize public transportation? How will people get out of their 10 million cars in LA county and ride the rails if there is no bus to get there?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|