View Single Post
Old 07.29.2007, 08:58 AM   #125
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
The guy seems to have deserted us as a punishment for our failing is test. Which is a shame, as I saw Scissor Sisters last night and they were excellent, AND they played over ninety minutes. I was going to recommend that he goes to see them next time. They were probably a damn sight more fun than Jack 'n' Meg too.

There a bright stage light that shone in my eyes sometimes though, which spoiled my enjyment a little bit, and I did wonder about asking you all to boycott Scssor Sisters because of that. But, hey, they's the breaks.

The three Scissor Sisters shows were bloody good. Very clever production. Its unusual for a band to play three shows back to back like that, they normally do two on one off. What did you think of the O2 as a venue?
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|