View Single Post
Old 06.23.2010, 08:23 PM   #6
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
they've been planning this for months, i was told that smegma wouldn't be playing though, and nobody said anythnig about hijokaidan, so I will look ask around and find out if that line up is correct.

The guy from Second Layer posted this lineup at the foreverdoomed forum
http://www.foreverdoomed.com/forums/...p?f=19&t=17582
so I'd assume it is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
What are Hijokaidan like anyway? I always see them mentioned but ive no idea what they sound like. Im assuming you like them pokkeherrie, but tell the group why..

I don't know... because of their harshness, their intensity, the total chaos, the complete aural assault? What I do know is that I'd really like to see them live. And Incapacitants. And Smegma. And the other LAFMS artists.

I wonder how much more they'll be adding. As far as I'm concerned this lineup could already rival whichever No Fun lineup from the last few years, not to mention it's a lot closer than NYC. I really have to keep this one in mind.... fuck, I should probably just go!
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|