View Single Post
Old 01.04.2007, 04:46 PM   #28
TroutFishingUSA
empty page

TroutFishingUSA has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
A lot of people are stuck in one era or another.

I know people that talk like they were born in the 1940s, use a shitload of pomaid, love old cars, gretsch guitars and double basses. (greaser chicks can be really hot though, so I don't know if I can blame them.)

Like this guy: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=669 9621

Timmy Kids!!! I live above a bar that caters specifically to these kids! It's like a fucking costume party every night. What a bunch of poons.

Anyway, do you get the creeping suspicion that these "Timmy" boys are all racists? I mean besides the fact that they were all skinheads 8 years ago. Doesn't it seem weird to hearken back to the time immediately before the acquisition of Civil Rights for blacks and the Women's Movement? And to acknowledge nothing that came after it? I know some people just really like West Side Story, but maybe they should examine why they long so for that particular America. Oh well, I feel like I'm swimming in a sea of these people, had to get that off my chest.
--
Patrik
TroutFishingUSA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|