View Single Post
Old 04.30.2019, 10:23 AM   #95
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Watched the Rock Hall of Fame broadcast yesterday from the HBO.

As a show, it was pretty good. Stevie Nicks kicked out the jams hard from the get, bringing it big time.

The Cure were fucking great, rocked Shake Dog Shake so HARD, and it made me weepy to watch robert smith get weepy as Trent Reznor said wonderful things about the Cure. They were bad-ass.

The Zombies were fun, but it would have been amazing for them to have been inducted about ten years ago when the voices were still fucking clean and awesome. Little Stevie had been rooting for the Zombies for EVER.

I forwarded past radiohead, they did not perform, just two guys showed, and they were very adamant that their bandmates should have been there to experience it all cuz it was great. Oh well. Radiohead do not belong in the Hall of fame in my mind. Big deal.

I liked seeing Roxy Music's montage and intro, but frankly, I never got into that fucking shit. watching their early outfits was brutal.

Def Leppard were def leppard. pop machine. I must say though, Def Leppard were my favorite band from 1982-1985 when I was 9-11 years old. They were the first band I rocked to when I moved to USA from Puerto Rico. The def leppard Hysteria tour was the first concert I was dropped off at with a friend without my parents! (age 13, at the Summit in Houston TX). That was a cool show. Either way