View Single Post
Old 11.28.2006, 05:45 AM   #260
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Yes, I realised that when I had another look at the timetable I set up for myself.

To make it worse, I'm not interested in seeing Comets on Fire or Magik Markers while SY are playing on the Saturday. I think I need to arrange a wristband change. Me and two thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine others.

haha, indeed... I need to find a Deerhoof fan who also wants to see the Stooges to swap wrist bands with. Extra difficulty with this is that I'm starting with the "wrong" wrist band on Friday and on top of that SY are playing straight after the Stooges that day.

In a perfect world I could immediately after arrival at ATP swap my starting wrist band on Friday to see the Stooges (I have no interest in Deerhoof or Islaja), then immediately swap it back afterwards to see Bardo Pond or Charalambides instead of Sonic Youth... Then I could see Sonic Youth on my "assigned" show on Saturday and wouldn't have to go to the Stooges anymore on Sunday which would free my time for Jackie-O motherfucker... In theory it could work, but I don't have much hope of succeeding. I'll bring scissors and duct tape anyway just in case.

Nefeli, I think they're in separate buildings (check the site of the butlins park)
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|