View Single Post
Old 01.16.2009, 03:26 AM   #8
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
1. What Sonic Youth song makes you feel the most aggressive?
White Cross, 'Cross the Breeze, Inhuman
2. What's your favorite Sonic Youth cover of another artist's song?
I Wanna Be Yr Dog
3. What, if any, Sonic Youth cover do you wish they hadn't messed with?
Victoria
4. What's you favorite cover of a Sonic Youth song by somebody else?
Kim Gordon's Panties by Rapeman is sort of a Sonic Youth cover. My cover of Star Power is a recording I made that I actually listen to for entertainment. Weird. I usually prefer not to listen to myself.
5. What's your favorite Sonic Youth instrumental?
Providence
6. What's a Sonic Youth song that you think shines above the rest of the album it's on?
Bull in the Heather
7. What's a Sonic Youth song that you think doesn't belong on the album it's on (no bonus tracks, real albums!)?
Chapel Hill- should have been a B-side
8. What's your favorite Sonic Youth song with a guest star?
Either Kool Thing or Death Valley '69 kind of a toss-up. I like both songs for different reasons.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|