View Single Post
Old 11.25.2010, 05:45 PM   #13281
diamondsea
little trouble girl

diamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's assesdiamondsea kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Whoa that was weird. I thought you were posting the exact same thing I posted, haa (since there was no "quote"). I have demonlover too but I hasven't gotten a chance to watch it...

Glad you check out Garrel1 He rules!!

Sauvage Innocence - 9/10

Let's quote Assayas about Garrel's J'entends plus la guitare.
"Philippe Garrel is the proverbial underrated genius. He is the closest thing to a poet functioning today in French cinema. His indipendence, his radicality, the way he has managed to remain true to his ideals has been an inspiration not only for me but also for many French filmmakers of the following generation. This film is possibly his masterpiece. It's about his love affair with Nico, it's about his heroin addiction, it's also about surviving youth, surviving in an age where everything you stood for, believed in, dreamed of has been crushed. It's a film about mourning, as Désordre also is, I guess. Except it was my first film..."

Désordre - 9/10

L'eau froide - 10/10
diamondsea is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|