View Single Post
Old 08.28.2017, 09:34 AM   #1
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Lee has taken to social media to express his sadness over the loss of friend and Lee Ranaldo and the Dust bandmate Tim Lüntzel. I have been unsuccessful in finding an account of what happened, but I thought it would be appropriate to give condolences here.

This is what he wrote on Instagram, early this morning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ranaldo via Instagram
To bid farewell to my friend Tim Lüntzel. You will be missed by so many, Tim! - a sign of how many of us you touched. I loved playing with you every time we took the stage together, from that first Occupy rally in Foley Square thru to late 2015 in Săo Paulo-the last show for The Dust. I'm so glad you were able t play on almost every track on my new record. You were an inspiration these last years above all. My friend, mi bajo.

RIP Tim.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|