View Single Post
Old 10.26.2012, 10:54 AM   #286
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
wish i knew, just the first thing i found when i googled "asian goth chick" i think. i change my avatar all the time, it's not always that serious haha.

as you already know Wayne doesn't always take his projects very seriously, but he seems to have taken the time with this one. i'm kinda hyped. just kinda.

made me go back and listen to the Carter 3 sessions today. amazing stuff, maybe even better than the final product.

oh yeah there's tons of stuff on Carter 3 sessions that far surpasses the album. I was always furious that "I Feel Like Dying" was never officially released. Hell, it even got airplay in my area back then. I was sure it would end up on C3.