View Single Post
Old 02.27.2016, 12:13 PM   #922
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
You know man, MJ doesn't exactly have the world's best reputation. Not sure if you remember, like, every year between 1993 and his death, but he had kind of a bad run there at the end. It's weird how nobody talks about the multiple child molestation accusations, the weird ass marriages, the WTF child names, the bastardizations of the English language, the thousand masochistic plastic surgeries, the dangling baby... When he died, he just *poof* disappeared off of the world's naughty list, which he dominated for nearly 20 years.

I have nothing against his music, because I'm pretty good at separating the personality from the art itself. But I'm not sure he would have ever redeemed himself in the public eye if he hadn't passed. He was the face of "creepy and weird" in America for so damn long. I just want to throw that out there in case you forgot that it was long considered a major insult to be compared to MJ.

Just saying.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|