View Single Post
Old 09.15.2009, 08:50 PM   #82
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
uh guess what

when i started playing guitar i played on the top two strings with my thumb. i've obviously improved. people improve. bands change. kurt obviously influenced her to write better songs but it's nothing short of sexist to say he wrote them for her. what about celebrity skin? did kurt write all those songs from beyond the grave, huh?

violet was written by courtney love in their van on october 31 1991 outside of a club in minneapolis. she was listening to a tape of nevermind and got pissed that one of her peers wrote something so "fiercely great" so she knocked out the riff and wrote the lyrics about billy corgan and that was that. doll parts was written by courtney about kurt in 1991. before they got together ie when she was still lusting after kurt. early versions appear on an ep called "ask for it" recorded at a john peel session on 17 november 1991.

don't fuck with my hole knowledge baby boy.

word!!!!

It's pretty well-know that Courtney wrote that shit about Billy Pumpkin.

So I guess Jeremy didn't speak in class. Today.

PS... "Jeremy" was NOT written by Beth Hovercraft, even if you think it's hipper to like her than Eddie.