View Single Post
Old 05.15.2017, 08:26 PM   #251
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
That's great news.

Sarcasm? I can't tell.

Because it kinda has turned into a bit of a fuckaround at this point. It's been ONE YEAR, almost exactly, since Bats found the button. Then Superman was supposed to bring some answers. Then the Flash was. Then "The Button" was going to be this huge event... according to that release, the Button ends with Flash #22, which comes out in two days. Now the REAL big huge event is coming, and it's coming...... in six months.

What the fuck, DC? I actually kind of hate you right now!

Oh, btw, that epic Bane storyline that started with "I Am Gotham" and took damn near a year itself and brought Batman face to face with a vengeful Bane who took over the criminal world and (maybe?) murdered someone in he bat-fan (don't know, didn't read it all)? You know, that thing? Well, after Bane reacquainted himself with Venom he goes cray-cray all over Gotham and bears the fuck out of everything/everybody. It's all super epic.

Wanna know how it ends? Cause I can tell you without spoiling anything.

It ends with...
(Are you ready?)

Batman head-butting Bane.

Like, seriously. Batman is about to die, because Bane on Venom is too much for him, and .... Bane leaves himself "open" for a head butt that immediately takes him out. After like a year of terror. Head butt. Case closed. Thing over. Day saved.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|