View Single Post
Old 01.18.2017, 03:59 PM   #209
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Have I crippled your interest sufficiently by bludgeoning you over the head with answers to questions you never asked?

No, quite the opposite. The reason I asked was because, apart from obviously knowing what you're talking about, you always tell me all I need to know. So genuine thanks!

I became really interested in the DC universe last year and the Rebirth thing seemed to be a great opportunity to jump in. I guessed that Batman and Superman were at the core of it so thought I'd concentrate on them. I just wasn't sure how the offshoot titles like Action and Detective really worked, or how essential they were.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|