Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 06:45 AM   #260
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic johnny
It's certainly going to take me a long time to forget it... I had so many insane good times...

I am now mourning the loss of all the bands that I wanted to see but had to miss because of scheduling... MCIAA, The Notekillers, Aaron Dilloway, Whiteout, Hair Police, Sun City Girls, Tarpis Tula, Fursaxa, Charalambides, Bardo Pond and Prurient!... would anyone care to share any thoughts on what I missed so that I can make a move towards completing my post Nightmare Before Xmas rehabilitation... thank you in advance!

Yes I enjoyed them... they didn't knock my socks off but I really liked what I saw... unfortunately I had to leave before the set finished because I wanted to see Ashtray Navigation play.

you should flog yourself mercilusly for missing them all! thats my advice.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|