View Single Post
Old 11.12.2006, 10:47 PM   #47
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
That's mighty impressive that his obviously massive intellect cold appreciate your work.

Not so impressive here:

I donated a welded scrap iron sculpture to a pubic library when I was nineteen and they accepted it.

I had a friend buy a painting for $40.00 once.

I traded several paintings and used to go online to print out Aleister Crowley books for a black man in his eighties that was my drug dealer. He was my one and only art patron. He had an ex-wife that he claimed was hexing him by "burning candles" and doing voodoo. He saw my art and claimed that I "had a connection to the spirit world." A few years before that, I rented a two bedroom shack for $110.00 a month from a black preacher in his sixties and he had used the exact same words when he saw my paintings hanging: You have a connection to the spirit world.

I donated pieces to an annual Mental Health benefit and Human Rights Festival a few times. One year, a copy of a Warhol "Harlequin" drawing that I had made into a painting went for the second highest amount in the auction...850.00...right behind some R.E.M.-autographed package deal.

thats cool

hey porky, what kind of art have you done?
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|