View Single Post
Old 10.06.2015, 01:46 PM   #7
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
I remember finding that CD in the discounted bin in the small music shop, could be sometime around '95, knowing only Goo, WM, maybe one or two albums more at that time, can not remember exactly. I was just getting into SY and did not know much about their early stuff, so you can imagine my first reaction hearing something from their early era, live and mixed in bits and pieces. as mentioned above fierce acid of an experience. also the atmosphere of those recordings (somewhere in Europe, with only few attendees and that sample from French radio), the whole cover art...completely unseen footage in the wake of the internet + very dark, very hard core like, very noisy and shortcuts! I am glad I own that CD now.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|