View Single Post
Old 11.15.2009, 06:14 PM   #80
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but how come everyone is all of the sudden "he was mean to me" "he's a closet gay" "my ancestors ate his ancestors" & shit?

i mean, if you hate someone, by all means destroy them or die trying, but don't wait until he's gone to start talking shit about him is what im saying. sway was always pretty good at defending himself and giving shit to his enemies (i was one of them, many times in the past, then i started to like him), and he could be quite funny when he fought, but now that he's not here to respond it's like all the chickenshits who didn't tell him to go fuck his mother when they should have now come out of the woodwork with their petty revenges-- disgusting.

anyway im amused at all this & laughing while i post, i swear.

and my solidarity to crayons-- fuck stalkers-- but girl, dont ever give your phone to interweb strangers, candy or no candy.

i don't go for the whole "if you hate someone, destroy them or die trying" idea. i dont know if yr addressing me or what, but i did tell him to fuck off numerous times, in the end i just put him on ignore because i couldnt be fucked wasting the energy in an endless slagging match with him. there is a longass thread somewhere which devolved into me and him exchanging and endless circular politics argument. whats the point in going thru the motions of trying to score points by being an asshole to some other asshole ad infinitum?

i think people are talking shit now because we all know that this is just an attention grabbing stunt and he's reading everything. fuck it. may he never return.

time for an end to the whole swaygate thing.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|