View Single Post
Old 01.26.2018, 11:34 AM   #1944
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

appearance is appearance and can’t be avoided. whether you take care of your appearance or you don’t you still achieve an appearance that others will decode and interpret.

This is true in a general sense, but it is a very big leap to equate choosing a daily wardrobe to creating a whole new persona in a new gender.

I actively work and have worked for my whole life to NOT judge people based on superficiality, of which clothing choice is the most obvious. One's clothes mean NOTHING of substance when it comes to the inner human. . They mean everything to people whose whole existence depends on the world's reaction to their fake ass persona..

(for example, I love sports, and sometimes wear a Oilers, Texans, Astros, Rockets jersey. To me, it is a way to show my interest in the team. However, I constantly run into idiots who think my wearing of a football jersey means deep things about who I am INSIDE. They think I must also find "fags" abhorrent, that I support sport over intellectual pursuits, that I could not possible be an artist or a well-read intellectual, or enjoy pursuits that are ridiculously far removed from competitive physical sport. Most people are every narrow-minded, whether by nature and/or nurture, and can only conceive a symbol standing for ONE THING. These are the idiots who use the word "liberal" or "conservative" as pejoratives. They think that wearing a team jersey indicates you are a real MAN! who likes manly things like hunting, raping unconscious women, obsessing over inanimate motor vehicles, etc.

Just because I have to love in these idiot's world does not mean their value judgements matter to me.

The world of drag is infinitely more insular, rigorous, and quite cut-throat and petty, even before you expose it to the hetero world, all due to the devotion to artifice. You should read about the horrid way straight men who happen to do drag get treated by the homosexuals that do drag.